This summer, something magical happened.I decided to venture into the unknown, to stretch my boundaries, and to give gardening a try.
The decision is driven largely by the fact that this is the first time I live in a no place with both
a) a garden;
AND
b) no risk of me stumbling upon any 'cicak'
I emerge from the experience discovering a passion and talent I didn't know I had. Many, many flowers bloomed under my care. Its was so much fun seeing a bud form, a baby plant grow tall....a seed turn into plant, There's been a few times I stumbled upon and sometimes even touching the creepy crawlies slugs and snails.....but no loud shrieks and crash from me when that happens. I guess nothing scares me as much as the four-legged friendly monsters. Today, I am proud to say that our garden is an envy with the neighbours.
Autumn is approaching and the plants may go to sleep soon....but for the summer of 2014, watching the flowers bloom brighten up my life with colours. I had spent hours...HOURS just staring at the flowers.
Yes, I have come a long way from the 'girl who had a cactus died on her'. It seems I might even be turning into a crazy plant lady :):)



