And now, its the weekend! Its funny how when one start working...weekends are so precious and just have to be fully utilised and appreciated. Mr T has planned a day trip to the nearest beach to London, with one of our cellgroup members, Mr A.T :).
It is our first trip to Brighton, a seaside town about an hour’s train ride away from London. We have heard a lot about the beaches here but didn’t have the chance to visit before this. It’s a quaint town, and while I am at Brighton…I actually considered living here. I’ve heard of people living here and travelling down to London to work. And I must say, I can see why, beaches, quieter life - people here must be less stressed.
The beaches of Brighton are sand-less. They are black pebbles. Reminds me a bit of the lava covered land in Hawaii.
The 3 of us have a good time playing at the arcade at Brighton Pier, and we're trying to win enough little prizes from the game machines to give our dear cellgroup leader a decent birthday present (her birthday drinks are later in the day).
Brighton is famous for its little lanes and shops....the name of this area is very creative - The Lanes. Hahaha... There's a street that is full of vintage / second hand / antique shops - very interesting. I found a few good Christmas presents here. :)
Mr T stumbled onto a street that just screams out his neat-freak nature, and is now his favourite street - Tidy Street. The row of houses on it look neat and in place, and you could peak into the houses to see comfy fireplaces, and beautiful kitchens.
One of the most amazing encounters we had here is a dog skate boarding! The owner said that it is not a trick he taught the dog, but just something that happened …..wow! Check it out on the videos below.
No comments:
Post a Comment